17.9.11

MÁDE IN ÅFRICA - Arise Magazine #NYFW Spring 2012

NYFW also celebrates Africa designers and brings to light the work of some of the most talented designers in the world. The Arise Magazine show delivered a sizzling show yesterday featuring Jewel By Lisa, Kluk CGDT, Lanre Da Silva, Asibelua, Bunmi Koko, Pierre-Antoine Vettorello & Tsemaye Binitie. I must say I was looking forward to Jewel By Lisa and also had high expectations for the Kluk CGDT collection.

I wasn't disappointed at all. Below are my favourite pieces from the whole show. There were a few surprise designers whose work I wasn't familiar with. Again, would love to have these guys on this side of the world. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Proudly African indeed! Watch the show here.




All picture HauteFashion
                                                                                                

  



No comments: